Monday, March 26, 2007

Google dynamic spell checker

Although I am not much into fiction, but today I started off with 'GONE' from Jonathan kellerman. I was looking for 'The Fountain' initially, but since I was not able to find it, I bought this one.

For those of you who use gmail/orkut/blogsopt, did you notice a new thing in all the above mentioned google apps? Just like Microsoft Office, there is a dynamic spell checker in textbox where you write blog or write scrap or compose email. If you do a spelling mistake, the word will automatically get underlined(dotted red line) the very moment you type it! you can correct the spelling by doing right click on the word and select the correct word. This is really cool!

Apart from all these today was not a good day. Net outcome was far far less than expectation. But hey, I am trying hard to improve !

Till then ...

No comments: