Sunday, March 25, 2007

Stay Hungry and Stay Foolish ...

Today was a sad day for me...infact the entire weekend turned out to be a big disappointment..I had many plans for this weekend and none of them materialized and guess what .. I was sleeping most of the time..
I feel bit worried about my efficiency and productivity...as the results are not matching the expectations...I want to do more in less time...I guess things will take time to speed up..I did tried to learn some new words...searched for quality litrature over the internet...read old emails..watched inspirational videos on youtube..and read some blogs..
Time management is something which I need the most.. I have 2 more days to deliver the first phase of Lamp project and I there is still lot many things to do..

Shit happens...and its fact of life ..

I don't know if you have already seen this video. This is Apples CEO Steve Jobs Stanford Commencement Speech given in year 2005

No comments: